Monday, February 18, 2013

Another week has started

Another week has started and hopefully we are all ready for it. It has been a past week of turmoil in South Africa, with murders, rape, political parties fighting, political parties starting up, corruption, etc, etc, etc, and so I can go on. However, I am quite sick of all the bad news going around and for two days I am "weaning" myself off any news. Bad or good. Well, I will take the good. The only way I know I can get total peace of mind, will be for me to be in the bush, with only the song of the birds around me, the sudden quiteness, that could actually hurts the ears. And it is not a ugly hurt, rather one to appreciate. And if I feel like just staring into space, no one will bother me with questions and demands. But that will be the ideal world, for me at least. However, today, its not meant to be and we have things to do, people to see and daily problems which pop up. But a person can dream and I also dream of "An Africa which is in Peace with itself". Africa is my queen, she is Mother Africa and I so wish we would start being proud of being African, black or white. And in doing so, change the violence, corruption and greed which have marked Africa's people as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment