Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whats wrong with wearing Lipstick in the bush??

I always wear lipstick, mostly red. Now..I dont leave my lipstick home when I go to the bush. Goes into my little bag and thats it! When I feel the need to put it on, I do. Even if an Impala is going to be a meal for the lioness stalking it, whilst we watching. I mean, what is wrong with that? :-) I do however, constantly get disgusting looks from other half when I do, and our friends always have a good giggle, as they know how irritated he gets and that I cant help myself. I reckon I have to look my best for this big occasion. Our favourite Game Ranger/Guide at our favourite and special Private Game Reserve, always asks me on our yearly visit "Did you pack your lipstick?". Of course I did!..sometimes I give him a little dirty look when he asks the question. I also put lipstick on when we stop for our sundowners. Its a special time of the day. Watching the sun going down in Africa and sipping a Gin&Tonic with a slice of lemon. Just the way I like it. The lips have to be red for this of course. So next time you come across a woman at a lion kill putting on red lipstick, you know its me. A little wave will be okay. I will then know you have read this. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment