Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Its a battle

This week has really been a battle so far. No phone lines or ADSL due to some very clever construction person who decided to cut all the cables. As well as damaging the electricity cables. And because of this now, I am in "transit". Moving from one office to another to get a "hit" of electricity when it decides to have a sudden spark of life in order for me to charge my notebook and phone. Seems like the whole office is surving on my notebook and cell phone.

Then of course: no water either as the very clever plumbers allowed cement bags and some cement to get stuck and bricked up in our new plumbing.

Yes, people, its a wonderful week so far. BUT, I am grateful. I have a job (at least until Thursday), I have health and happiness. And what more can one ask? And I am confident: tomorrow all will be well

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment